Our commitment to Health and Safety of staff and clients
Jewel Audio Visual remains open (with strict hygiene and distancing procedures in place) as usual and we will continue to operate as per our normal operating hours unless advised otherwise.
To protect our customers and staff, and prevent the spread of Covid-19 we have implemented the following strict procedures:
• Customers are advised to maintain 1.5m distancing at all times, and our staff will also maintain this strict distancing from clients
• Our staff are required to use hand sanitiser provided upon entry to your premises, and regularly whilst on site
• Hand washing and sanitising facilities have been set up in our vehicles, and will be used regularly to maintain hygiene
• Where possible we request direct deposit or card payments rather than cash
• We continue to regularly sanitise vehicles and tools in use on site
• Our staff have working from home arrangements
It is important to note that stock availability on many items may become challenging over coming weeks and due to the rapid decline in the value of the Australian dollar we have been informed by many of our suppliers that significant price rises are to be expected from as early as next month.
We will do our best to minimise impacts of these price rises.
Jeff and Kylie Tickell - Partners